1240 Milwaukee Street - Denver, CO 80210
Gorgeous craftsmen home in coveted Cory-Merill neighborhood. This home was built by a custom home builder as his private residence. No detail was overlooked. Custom millwork and stonework throughout. You will first be greeted by a beautiful covered front porch which is perfect for enjoying these summer nights. The main floor office has custom wood and glass french doors with a built-in desk and cabinets. The stone fireplace serves as a focal point in the family room which is also open to the gorgeous kitchen. The kitchen boasts custom cabinetry, high-end appliances, large walk-in pantry, and built-in wood bench with wainscotting perfect for casual dining. Make sure to look at the handpainted receptacles in the kitchen which match the stone countertops and backsplash. Glass french doors lead out to the private backyard which is perfect for entertaining. The firepit is wonderful for fall evenings spent outdoors. There is a large mudroom/laundry room with lots of storage and a rare attached garage. Upstairs is a wonderful master retreat and master bathroom with a huge walk-in steam shower. Additional two upstairs bedrooms both have large closets and share a full bathroom. In the basement, there is plenty of space for a rec room and home gym. The fourth bedroom and full bathroom is also downstairs. A huge storage area in the basement is easily accessed by another stairwell from the garage. You will not find these gorgeous details in other homes. No expense was spared when the owner built this home and it shows. If you appreciate craftsmen style homes and custom woodwork this is a home you will not want to miss. Best street and the best neighbors in Cory-Merrill and so close to Wash Park, Cherry Creek, and the amazing Sushi Den and shops on S. Pearl Street.
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Alison Sirlin
Listing Status: Closed
Broker Office: Live West Realty
Fireplaces: Forced Air,Natural Gas
Cooling: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Sound System,Utility Sink,Walk-In Closet(s)
Baths Full: 3
Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
Baths 3/4: 0
Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Window Coverings
Baths Half: 1
Garage Type: Oversized
Garage Spaces: 2
School District: Denver 1
Elementary School: Cory
Inclusions: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s),Security System
Middle School: Merrill
High School: South
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.