3670 Grape Street - Denver, CO 80207
Spectacular 1/2 duplex in North Park Hill with stunning updates throughout and features an open floor layout. The home has so much charm, natural light and relaxing comfort. Cook your best meals in your large updated kitchen with sprawling quartz countertops, breakfast bar, newer cabinets and stainless steal appliances. Original hardwood floors shine throughout the living room and into both bedrooms. Make sure you take time to relax outside in the oversized backyard with plenty of shade from the large maple tree. Close proximity to Bus, Light Rail, Park Hill development project, City Park and Hiawatha Davis Jr Recreation Center. Easy access to Downtown, Cherry Creek, Northfield, and everywhere you need to be. Welcome home! Please be sure to take advantage of all virtual resources like photos, virtual tours, single property websites and/or 3D Matterport tours to familiarize yourself with the property prior to in-person showings. Information provided herein is from sources deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is provided without the intention that any buyer rely upon it. Listing Broker takes no responsibility for its accuracy and all information must be independently verified by buyers.
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Attached Single Family
Listing Broker:Lucas Rudnick
Listing Status: Closed
Broker Office: Colorado Home Realty
Fireplaces: Forced Air,Natural Gas
Cooling: Breakfast Nook,Eat-in Kitchen,Quartz Counters
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
Baths 3/4: 0
Interior Features: Double Pane Windows
Baths Half: 0
Basement: Crawl Space
Garage Spaces: 1
Locale: North Park Hill
School District: Denver 1
Elementary School: Smith Renaissance
Middle School: Hamilton
High School: East
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.